This sunday we are riding Rattling Creek! If you haven't ridden there before it's worth the drive. If any of you need directions post up and we'll figure out how to get you there. http://rcst1.blogspot.com/
we are meeting at the McDonalds on front street in Harrisburg @ 8:45. You might get some takers on stopping at Al's but I've gotten tired of the 57 varieties of Pizza Boy beer.
Sorry I couldn't make it. Sick kid last night. I even had beer cooling on the deck last night for today's ride. I'm sure I missed out on a great ride. :(
Where do you meet up there? I need something to put in my GPS.
ReplyDeleteHow about a stop at Al's afterwards?
What time are you riding?
ReplyDeletewe are meeting at the McDonalds on front street in Harrisburg @ 8:45. You might get some takers on stopping at Al's but I've gotten tired of the 57 varieties of Pizza Boy beer.
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't make it. Sick kid last night. I even had beer cooling on the deck last night for today's ride. I'm sure I missed out on a great ride. :(
ReplyDeleteyou missed some spectacular crashing!
ReplyDeletewhere are those crash pictures HOTDOG?
ReplyDelete