Monday, December 3, 2012

BACONTINI

Yes Mooch, it's a bacon Martini. Maybe you and Mike could have a pork war and battle it out with your delicious bacon obsessions.

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Ed's Elephant Museum & Candy Emporium on RT 30 has chocolate covered bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go near that place, every couple years it mysteriously burst into flames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's when I go there. Nothing tastes better than melted chocolate on burnt elephant! Mmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my own chocolate covered bacon a few years back for a party at Weiser's place. WAY better than anything Gay Uncle Elephant can put out.

    The best thing about a pork war involving bacon martinis? Everybody wins. Contrary to what Dean Wormer said in Animal House - fat, drunk and stupid is the ONLY way to go through life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dove makes a chocolate martini mix. So, how about a chocolate bacon martini? Let's name it a "Fat, Drunk & Stupid". Try ordering that without getting punched by the bartender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You walk up to the bar and ask the bartender "I'd like a fat, drunk & stupid." Bartender looks at your date and says, "Looks like you've already got one..."

    Or

    Bartender points at the mirror behind the bar and says "there you go..."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.